Wednesday, December 29, 2010

WTH Wednesday-My Top WTH Fashion Moments for 2010

 102921631-thumb-420x630-1
Niurka Marcos-muy mal gusto

 

MissUniverseAustraliaJesintaCampbellsmisguidedfashionfaux
Miss Universe Australia-Ugg

 

59466510
Britney Spears-Oh Brit-Brit *sigh*

 

andre-j-22610-lar
Andre J.-Even a chick couldn’t have pulled this off

 

nikki-b-102210-lar
Nikki B.-I guess black isn’t flattering to all.

 

bf7e3d91040pk121510
Nicki Minaj-Some “assets” need to stay under wraps.

 

helena-bonham-121509-lar 
Helen Bonham Carter-Channeling her inner witch?

 

kelis-12910-lar
kerlis-You know the outfit’s bad when the least offending item is the camel toe.


 

LucyLiu
lucy Lu-Stop the madness I say. STOP.THE MADNESS!

 

Lady Gaga fashion_faux_pas_gaga_meat
lady Gaga-It’s MEAT for god sakes.

 

amanda-lepore-3410-lar
Amanda LePore-I can take a lot…but clashing lipstick just slays me.

 

katie-price-82010-lar
Katie Price-I’m speechless here.

3 comments:

Julie said...

Oh...well...um...yeah.

Anonymous said...

Nikki B huh? Is she trying to take my place? I could totally rock that outfit...tho my boobs aren't quite as umm...full....

Gigi's Consignment Closet said...

Julie-You took the words right out of my mouth

Nikki-You could TOTALLY rock that outfit. I don't think anyone's tatas are quite that big. 0_o